- 6 chicken legs
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 4 cups vegetable oil
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Before frying, boil chicken legs in a pot of water for 10 minutes or until meat is cooked (not red).
- In a large saucepan, heat vegetable oil on medium heat.
- On a large plate, combine flour, cayenne pepper, paprika, and salt.
- Keep beaten eggs in a separate bowl.
- Take 1 chicken leg and cover it is flour mixture.
- Place the chicken leg in eggs and cover it in egg.
- Place the chicken leg back into the flour mixture and cover it again in flour.
- Once oil is hot and ready for frying, place chicken leg into the oil for frying.
- Repeat steps 5-8 for each chicken leg allowing up to 3 legs to fry at a time.
- Once legs are fried to a golden brown, remove from oil and place on a double-folded paper towel on a plate.
- Allow plenty of time to cool before serving.